Posted on May 14, 2013 at 1:40 PM
This’ll cover the basics, such as financial expectation, rental history, what to bring for the application process, etc.
(via heirofmind)Posted on April 16, 2013 at 11:58 PM
being proactive is closing the web page and going to bed before your song endsPosted on February 25, 2013 at 2:17 AM
when adults say, “you never listen to me,” what they really mean is, “you aren’t obeying me.”
when teenagers say, “you never listen to me,” what they really mean is, “you aren’t understanding me.”Posted on February 6, 2013 at 5:31 PM
literally no reason at all
and i even ate decently today
maybe that’s my problem maybe i need to eat more junk food that tastes delicious
fuckPosted on November 5, 2012 at 8:57 PM
before quick reblog:
“hmmm i wanna find that one picture again let me search my tags. oh there it is!”
after quick reblog:
“I’VE BEEN THROUGH FIFTY FUCKING PAGES WHERE THE FUCK IS IT”Posted on November 2, 2012 at 5:49 PM
- tumblr: you have 7 new posts on your dashboard
- me: oh ok
- me: *refreshes dashboard*
- tumblr: *has only one new post*
- me: life is full of disappointments
- me: this would be an embarrassing song to have be playing if my headphones came unplugged
- me: let's just assure that doesn't happen
- me: *tries to adjust headphone cord so there's no way to accidentally pull on it*
- me: *accidentally unplugs headphones*
- computer: you are
- me: nO
- computer: my fire
- me: STOP
- computer: the one desire
- computer: believe
- computer: when I say
- computer: I want it that way
At Toys R Us! Doing something I can actually handle (aka NOT CASHIERING because fuck hours of standing one place = hello floor, so nice to meet you again)!
I have to walk like 45 minutes to get there BUT I DON’T GIVE A FUCK BECAUSE I HAVE A JOB I WILL ACTUALLY ENJOY!
Posted on October 26, 2012 at 2:43 PM
Because I’m sitting here kind of bored.
Trying to write.
It’s not working.
We can talk about whatevs. Life, Homestuck, politics, Doctor Who, disability, books, sex, anything.Posted on October 15, 2012 at 10:23 PM