how do you do the boy thing
- Famous person: *fucks up and says some offensive shit*
- Random people: Hey, that wasn't cool, what you said could actually hurt people and we'd appreciate it if you would just not do that.
- Famous person: FUQ YOU, I AM ME, I DO WHAT I WANT. YOU'RE TOO SENSITIVE, SHADDUP, STOP.
- More people: Hey, you're kind of being an asshole now and acting like a little child instead of owning up to what you did.
- Famous person: IT WAS THE SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS, THEY DID THIS TO ME. THEY "BULLIED" ME OFF THE INTERWEBZ AND CHASTISED ME FOR DOING SHIT THAT WAS ACTUALLY FUCKED UP, ~WAH~!
- Famous person's stans: Ughhh fuck those social justice people, they always ruin the fun and can't take a joke. Lets shit on who we perceive to be SWJs and give them a hard time. They are all way too sensitive, god I hate them.
- Famous person's stans: Ugh, those (perceived) SJWs had no right to use bully tactics against this bully, let us white knight like crazy because we obviously have no common sense and love buying into the growing anti-SJ sentiment on tumblr.
- Non-SJ people who chastised the famous person: Fuck damnit shit why?!?!
being proactive is closing the web page and going to bed before your song ends
when adults say, “you never listen to me,” what they really mean is, “you aren’t obeying me.”
when teenagers say, “you never listen to me,” what they really mean is, “you aren’t understanding me.”
well i’m miserable for no reason
literally no reason at all
and i even ate decently today
maybe that’s my problem maybe i need to eat more junk food that tastes delicious
before quick reblog:
"hmmm i wanna find that one picture again let me search my tags. oh there it is!"
after quick reblog:
"I’VE BEEN THROUGH FIFTY FUCKING PAGES WHERE THE FUCK IS IT"
- tumblr: you have 7 new posts on your dashboard
- me: oh ok
- me: *refreshes dashboard*
- tumblr: *has only one new post*
- me: life is full of disappointments
- me: this would be an embarrassing song to have be playing if my headphones came unplugged
- me: let's just assure that doesn't happen
- me: *tries to adjust headphone cord so there's no way to accidentally pull on it*
- me: *accidentally unplugs headphones*
- computer: you are
- me: nO
- computer: my fire
- me: STOP
- computer: the one desire
- computer: believe
- computer: when I say
- computer: I want it that way